Look at this Shoe. Doesn’t it look straight out of your dreams? A perfect magic pair that every girl wants in her wardrobe. What if we tell you that you don’t need to shell out pots for these pumps. You can make your own pair yourself! Yes, Ladies, you heard it right. Creative peeps at PlanningWale have created these pairs for friends & family & we want to share our secret with you. Here’s how you can create yours.
What You need:
1. Plain Pumps that has a broad base (Use your old pair if you have). Any color would do.
2. Loose Big Acrylic Crystals (Use may use any color or Clear Crystals)
3. Small Rhinestones (Clear Crystals)
4. Shoe Glue (Buy here)
How To Do:
- Clean the shoe properly with dry cloth
- Pick 1 Acrylic Stone. Apply glue on the back its side & fix it on the shoe.
- Along the borders of Acrylic Stone (Glues in Step 2), fix small rhinestones with the help of tweezers
- Repeat the pattern on entire pumps
- On the Base & Heels of the pumps, paste Rhinestones & fill the entire space
You are done!
If you have any queries, please write in the comments section below or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you shortly