When wedding season arrives, we all can find a pile of wedding invitation cards in a corner of some room of our house. There are few cards we keep as souvenirs forever! These beautiful cards are at times recycled as our jewelry boxes and the other times,as decor pieces. Do you want to make your friends and relatives the same way, for your wedding cards?
Here are some of these mesmerizing wedding invitation cards. Have a look!
1.Quirky Doodles and Caricatures. These are the cards for those who don’t want their wedding cards to be ‘all-traditional’ but funky with the hand-drawn elements, chalkboard style and bright colors. These invitation cards are admirable and will leave your relatives with a beam on face.
Credits: Creative Market
Credits: Rifle Paper Co
2. Top Drawers. The ‘All-in-One’ cards. There are invitations for various ceremonies, response card and sweets in one elegant box. So, there is a treat not only for eyes but taste buds as well.
3. Pop-Up. Amaze your guests with these pop-up invitations.
4. Big-Fat Wedding Invitations. The huge box not only consist of the invite and sweets only but some awesome goodies as well. These invitations speaks about the grandeur of the function.
Credits: Termuric Ink
5. Chhota Packet, Bada Dhamaka. These compact wedding invitations are a lot of fun and pretty simple to even DIY. Their size and elegance make these invites out of this world.
Credits: Ravish cards
6. Fusion Invitation Boxes. These cards nicely define the fusion of design and luxury. With dimensional designs and eye-catching embellishments, these bespoken cards add a touch of dazzle to your wedding.
Credits: White Mirage
Enjoyed the article? You’ve got in touch with Pragya Bhardwaj. A dedicated Student aspiring to be a startling writer. Keep up with PlanningWale to uncover more of the cool stuff she’s gonna write!